Flow Metrology Workshop
March 20 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Going beyond basic functionalities, testing and certification needs, this workshop is a unique opportunity to understand and deliberate the challenges in accurate gas metering and fair trade.
Join International experts from FORCE Technology, DNV Technology Centre and GAIL India Ltd to engage and deliberate key issues faced by the industry.
DATE: 20th March 2024 Wednesday VENUE : “Le-Meridien”, Delhi
The sessions will start at 09:30 and will conclude at 16:30
For more information Contact: Harmeet Arora [email@example.com]
Agenda & Key Topics of Discussion
- Fundamentals and Importance of Gas Metering
- Accurate Metering and Gas Meter Calibration
- Meter Classification and Uncertainty
- Developments in Metrology in the Renewable Sector with a focus on H2 and CO2
- Key findings from Global Research of Measurement and Calibration
- Metering Challenges and Innovative Solutions to Mitigate Risks
- A Panel deliberation by Key Industry Players Viz:
- Pipeline Companies
- Meter Manufacturer
- Calibration Laboratories
- Natural Gas Users
- And more…..